If you are interested in seeking a placement within any of the services we offer, please see below details of our application process
Sensational Learning Centre or Vibe
- Submit your interest on finding out more information on what the Sensational Learning Centre or Vibe can offer
- A member of the team will contact you to provide you with further information on the service
- An informal visit to the service will be arranged; these are primarily held on the last Friday of the month.
- An assessment visit / Person Centred Profile Meeting (PCPM) will be organised and supporting reports requested
- For Vibe only: we will arrange a trial visit in service
- If we feel we can support the individual, an offer of placement letter will be issued to you.
- A ‘parental placing request’ can then be submitted to your local education authority requesting to fund the placement.
- The placement can commence once confirmation of funding is received.
- Submit your interest by completing our Enquiry Form
- A member of the team will contact you to provide you with information on what is on offer at Gate
- A visit will then be arranged at a convenient time
- If you wish to apply whilst visiting, a member of the team will support you to complete an application form; or the application form can be taken home to complete and return
- Supporting reports will be requested as part of our assessment
- Trial visits in service will be arranged
- If we feel we can support and funding is in place days of attendance can be confirmed;
- A written Agreement will be issued confirming details including a start date once confirmation of funding is received.