If you are interested in seeking a placement within any of the services we offer, please see below details of our application process
Sensational Learning Centre or Vibe
- Submit your interest on finding out more information on what the Sensational Learning Centre or Vibe can offer
- A member of the team will contact you to arrange an informal meeting with a senior manager
- An informal visit to the service will be arranged at a suitable time
- An assessment visit / Person Centred Profile Meeting (PCPM) will be organised
- If we feel we can support the individual, an offer of placement letter will be issued to you.
- A ‘parental placing request’ can then be submitted to your local education authority requesting to fund the placement.
- Submit your interest
- A visit to the service can be arranged at a suitable time
- Complete our online Application form – please note confirmation is required that funding is in place (via self-directed support) for offer of placement can be confirmed.
- A Person Centred Profiling Meeting (PCPM) will be organised to identify suitability, requirements etc
- Days of attendance confirmed; A written Agreement will be issued confirming details including a start date
- Placement will commence with an induction programme including a welcome from our CEO / senior managers